Elope in Central Oregon
The colors and backdrops of the high desert are as remarkable as they are unique. Central Oregon offers countless elopement venues. Choosing your venue should be easy and fun. It's a feeling after all! Conveniently located in Redmond Oregon, 20 minutes from Bend, is the garden oasis of White Dove Weddings. This intimate event courtyard seamlessly blends breathtaking landscape with exquisite hardscape.
Your journey begins once you pass through the gated grapevine covered pergola. Stately conifers and maples engage your imagination and move you from a neighborhood into an enchanted forest. Here green grass plots are surrounded by both native and white blooming shrubs. This welcoming courtyard is open yet dotted with traditional lumber and handmade juniper arches that shadow the paved pathways. During the golden hour the shade of the trees morphs to darkness. Only to be lit by the warm glow of the outdoor fireplace and romantic lighting. Distressed metals and custom-made live edge furniture foster relaxation and romance.
Elopement is expressed as a marriage conducted in sudden and secretive fashion, with very few guests, if any. Most elopements are planned in today’s world. But the context is still the same. A key difference between an elopement and a wedding ceremony is there is no wedding party to walk down the aisle.
Pros to eloping alone:
· Your time and your energy are your own.
· With few distractions, you can focus on each other.
· SURPRISE your loved ones. Announce your marriage when you’re ready.
· Be yourself - Please yourself. Avoid the discomfort of accommodating guests needs.
· No managing guests, coordinating travel, answering questions… emails, texts, and phone calls.
· Spend your budget on a honeymoon instead of an expensive wedding ceremony.
Pros to eloping with guests:
· Create lasting memories with your closest circle.
· A memorable mini vacation for everyone.
· The feeling of support. This is a big day. It may be your intention to keep things simple. But sometimes we all need a little help along the way.
Our enchanted garden oasis is currently (and excitedly) under construction. Meanwhile we offer elopement ceremonies at the location of your choice or in-house beside the amber glow of our warm and inviting fireplace.
We are thrilled to announce
White Dove Wedding's Courtyard
Grand Opening is May 1, 2023.
For more details please get in touch.
We'd be happy to SAVE THE DATE.